Take Your Furnace From Your Biggest Bottleneck to Your Best Performer
Everything you sell goes through a furnace at least once, therefore furnace performance directly impacts business performance.
Designed with your operations in mind, our multi-plant combustion monitoring system allows you to easily access real time and historical furnace performance data from anywhere in the world. One simple report can provide you with all of the information you need to ensure your furnaces are running optimally and meeting the strictest temperature uniformity standards.
Our multi-plant solutions are compatible with radiant tube and open fire furnaces. With just one monthly payment, you can have Combustion Monitoring & Alerting (CMA), biannual on-site service, service call reports and combustion training at all of your facilities.
IIoT Multi-Plant Combustion Solutions
- Full-furnace trends
- Single point tuning adjustments
- Historical and real time data of furnace, burner and zone performance
- Alerts and reports to ensure peak burner and zone performance
- Evaluation of flow adjustment valves, control valves and regulators
Service Call Report Document
- Furnace & control description
- Recommended tuning procedure
- Work completed while on furnace
- Initial and final setting of the furnace (customer requested variables)
- Pressure, excess O2 -High fire, Excess O2 - Low fire, CO, NOx
- Calculated burner efficiency improvement made by tuning the furnace properly
- PSNERGY combustion experts on-site
- Adjustment and reset of motorized control valves and linkages
- Balance fire rate between burners and zones
- Evaluate all valves, orifice plates and regulators on the combustion system
- On-site training sessions at your facilities with our Process Heating Specialist detailing combustion fundamentals, safety, misconceptions, and furnace controls
How Our Solutions Stand Out
Our proprietary monitoring technology allows us to monitor each plant remotely while providing holistic reports directly to your device. These powerful reports give your team the ability to diagnose combustion issues immediately without being on site. Regardless of where your plant is located, our proprietary service technology ensures each combustion engineering team uses the same equipment and process while performing biannual service.